About social and community housing 

Social and community housing is housing that is provided to eligible households, with rents subsidised to ensure that households pay an affordable rent.


Bric has a range of rooming house, apartments, units and houses for long-term and transitional social housing in Brisbane, Moreton Bay and Caboolture Regions.  These properties offer security of tenure and are available to single people, couples and families who are on low incomes via Centrelink.

We are committed to ensuring that the people we house gain access to the support, resources, and opportunities needed to sustain their housing, build a sense of home and participate in the wider community. We do this through effective partnerships and connections with specialist organisations.

How to apply for housing with Bric:

Check your eligibility

Check that you qualify here 

Register with the Department of Housing

Contact  your nearest Housing Centre here 

Contact a Bric Referral partner