You must meet all of the eligibility criteria to receive help. These criteria include:
1. There is a requirement that you have Australian citizenship, Australian residency or an eligible protection Visa
2. Queensland residency; you must live in Queensland
3. You must not own property in Australia or overseas
4. There is a limit on liquid assets
5. At least one household member must earn an independent income
6. There are household income limits
7. That current housing does not meet your needs.
Find out more details about the eligibility criteria here .