How to Apply

In order to be eligible for community housing you will need to apply for housing assistance through the Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works (DHPW).  Applications will be assessed by DHPW to determine:

  • your level of housing need
  • your preferred locations
  • the type of housing you’re eligible for.

You can find more about the process by clicking the links below:

Once you have made an application to the Department of Housing and Public Works, you are welcome to make a referral to Bric Housing using the attached form below:

File Bric Housing - Referral Form126.55 KB